New Moon in Pisces
March 13, 2021 4:21 CDT
Do you remember the movie, “The Lion King”? There is a saccharine dipped song when Nala and Simba reunite and find their friendship blossoming into love. Yep, you know it…
“Can You Feel The Love Tonight”
If you have been singing sweet tunes in your head, have a little pep in your step, have been experiencing bursts of creativity and flow or have been gazing at your partner like they complete your blissful little world then you can thank this upcoming New Moon in Pisces.
To me, it’s a perfect ode to the start of Spring
Ushy gushy love
The New Moon in Pisces is getting a huge bump from Neptune (ruler of Pisces) and Venus conjunct to the Sun and Moon. So, welcome Pisces sensitive, creative, and intuitive nature into your life. See how those energies intertwine themes of higher spiritual connectedness, abundance and prosperity, and themes of universal and unconditional love into the next few weeks.
The New Moon is always about new beginnings, but this New Moon in Pisces occurring right before the Spring Equinox is allowing us to align with fresh opportunities, approaches; a revised game plan for life as the new Lunar cycle for the year begins. It’s like the January 1, New Year’s Resolution, Part 2. With everything Spring-related unfolding and inspiring us to begin again.
This New Moon falls on March 13. 13 symbolizes the Divine Feminine. So, think of this energy as encouraging us to listen (especially to inner knowing or intuition), surrendering to the “flow of life” (surrendering frees up fruitless energy of self-imposed frustration and roadblocks that blocks abundance and joy). It is also loving and nurturing and wonderfully prosperous energy.
How else will the energy of the New Moon be expressed and experienced?
- This is a time for flexibility; we may be asked to be more open to “go with the flow” type of energy.
- Be aware that plans might change, but also the entire plan may change. And that is okay. Sometimes we need to scrap our plans and start fresh when something more meaningful is revealed. (um, stay flexible)
- Pisces gives us the ability to tap into our intuitive self for inspiration and action related to our plan for change. Trust that the Universe or the Divine has our back for taking our next big leap.
- This is a time of expanding psychic or intuitive energy.
- During the next few days to next few weeks, we may experience an increased opportunity for introspection. Be especially mindful of the meaning of dreams during this time.
- Give personal permission to tap into joy, beauty, and love. Practice embodying the phrase, “I love life”. Plan and engage in activities you love—especially activities in nature—and feel joy expand. This feels like a special time to connect with the Sacral and Heart Chakra.
- Allow for and be open to happiness. Do I really have to tell you to give yourself permission to practice to “just be happy”? Hopefully not, but if so, that’s okay. This is a reminder for all of us to embrace happiness and stay in the present moment.
- Just as we are hitting the year mark for COVID lockdowns, we may feel an increased desire to be social and share our thoughts/ feelings with others. Sit and get quiet. Take time to contemplate about self and others—such as romantic and work relationships (especially if it’s collaborative to bring in more business opportunities). Ask yourself, how do I feel about this? Go with your gut. Share when you feel ready.
- We might feel a little more reactionary or have a strong emotional response to others as they get ready to share and interact with us. Again, this is an opportunity for going into a state of introspection, opening self to our thoughts, feelings and desires. Respond after you have assessed the situation and are feeling supported by your answer.
- Look at difficult relationships and seek to find a new way to see the relationship or a different path to navigating towards win-win solutions.
- This is an especially creative period. You might feel more daydreamy and imaginative. Grab your notebook and start writing down all the things that inspire you. If there is a pattern—that will give you a little direction.
- This is the time for abundance and prosperity to bloom. Manifestation is supported by the stellium with Venus, Neptune, Sun and Moon.
If your path seems murky, this is an invitation to take time to go within and check in with your intuition. What does your inner knowing/ higher self think is the right direction? Go with that. 😊
Seek to resolve old and even not-so-old issues from a place of compassion, love and understanding. Start with yourself first. Extend it out to others as appropriate. Remember to keep healthy boundaries intact to safeguard yourself from other’s unhealthy boundaries.
Here are some journal prompts aligned with the energy of the New Moon in Pisces:
What were some of your goals for 2021? How do you feel about them now? Has something appeared that seems to be better in line with your needs and desires?
What is one thing you would like to manifest for your life? How will you feel if this goal/change is achieved or reached?
Where have you noticed any new signs/ synchronicities popping up in your life recently? How are you following these nudges from the Universe?
What is one thing you can do to increase your practice of self-love, self-care and self-compassion?
P.S. Of course if it feels like this is still feeling like a time of struggle or uncertainty for you; reach out and we can collaborate on seeking clarity and strengthen your vision or your path. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you are really ready to commit to path of change, my Jump Starting Change program is still at it’s discounted rate of $250. It goes back to $350 after March 20! You don’t want to miss out on that discount!